Sunday, November 23, 2008

Depression week

The barn is coming along at the orchard.
Sweet pic Eric made for me on my death bed.

White Lightning rips!


Sorry I haven't updated the site in a week. My lack of an ACL has set in and I made the choice to get it fixed. Since it is only a six month recovery without being able to do anything I love, it put me into what I called depression week. Some stuff did go down this week though. On Monday I got to WATCH everyone enjoy hockey. On Tuesday I set the date of December 1st to get my ACL redone. On Wednesday I got Ecoli food poisoning and spent the day in the hospital after 12 hours of blowing chuncks. On Friday we went to Billy's for some beer and musical entertainment. On Saturday we went to Wrights Chicken Farm for the best food ever!

No comments:

About Me

Followers